Event reviews are comprised of
– internal summary from event managers/staff. What did you think, find, learn?
– external summaries via feedback forms. (how they are delivered and collected witll depend on a few factors. e.g. is this a regular group meeting?(no form needed. Is it a working bee? clinic cponsult? ..each service or event category/type will most likely have their own forms. YEt, a generic form and procedure should be eastblished as the core model.
1. Internal review
2. Gather any attendee feedback.
3. Safety report.
4. Summarise (a) budget outcome profit/loss (b) target audience and number of particpants. (c) suggested changes if being run again e.g. recurring events. (d) safety report, WHS plan updated.
Submit any paperwork.
Accounting: — to account, petty cash, split, global%, etc… we have no estblished policies/cash handlling is very important: legally, morally, ethically, we must keep accurate and transparent records.
– photos, art, recordings, copies of flyers, templates/source files, graphics, powerpoints.
– venue informations/costs data
Whatever was used = we should archive
If data was generated (e.g. photos, video, documents) it should be uploaded here for archiving and reporting purposes.